Saturday 15 June 2013

The Great Outdoors


Welcome to the weekend and I feel like I am scrambling to get everything done, so a quick card for the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast today.   Great site to be inspired by (photo below) and since I had a piece of angle cut cardstock sitting on my desk leftover from the card I made the other day, I made a quick and easy card with it.  
I stamped the trees so some would be on the angled piece and some off.  I sponged Distress inks onto my piece then mounted it with pop dots for a rustic looking card.  
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there.  
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamp; Mark's Finest, Northwoods/ Distress inks/ pop dots/ Memento black/ twine


5 comments:

Deepti Stephens said...

Oh wow!! This is really cool.. Love it.. :)

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love this card! Very striking!

Petti said...

Love this card too!

Mamilou said...

The colors are very vibrant. Love how you stamped the trees.
Louise

Greta said...

Wow, wow, wow! Absolutely love this card, Karen!