Monday 29 July 2013

Sympathy


Today I am playing with some new stamps I just got from Flonz Stamps.  I created a sympathy card for the TLC challenge at Splitcoast.  I like to have some sympathy cards on hand and ready to be sent.  
This is an easy one.  I masked the center area with an oval then stamped the silhouette tree image then sponged on Distress inks.  I added the sentiment and thought it needed something so I pierced holes around the outside.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.  Hope you have a great week.

Supplies:  stamps; Flonz, Studio G/ Distress inks/ Memento bl/ pop dots/ piercing tool


YOU CAN FIND THE OLW150 HERE

11 comments:

Susie said...

This is really beautiful and comforting. I'm saving it to CASE when I need a sympathy card next time. They are always difficult for me to create.

Julie Gillespie said...

Beautiful!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

You placed the sentiment so well, love it!

Chris Dring said...

Gorgeous!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a peaceful scene for a sympathy carad! Love the piercing around the oval and you did such a great job spacing the piercings so evenly.

Sue said...

Fabulous card, Karen. That silhouette stamp looks great on your inky background and the paper piercing makes a lovely frame.

Darnell said...

You definitely rock the scenic cards, Karen! This is breathtaking!!

Louise said...

Very calming. Love the silhouette trees. Nicely framed with the paper piercing.

Chookarooni said...

Lovely card!
Mary-Jane

Pat Jandacek said...

I love this card and the few others I saw in your SCS gallery, so here I am to look some more! And to become a Follower. TFS

Lindsey said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Calming and peaceful....perfect for a sympathy card.