Sunday 11 August 2013

Inked Leftovers


I had a piece of leftover cardstock that I had inked with Distress inks laying on my desk so that was my starting point for today's card.  I am playing along with a couple challenges:  Splitcoast FS, The Birthday Card Sketch challenge at Moxie Fab and the Addicted to CAS Summer challenge.  
One of the first set of flowers I ever bought when I started stamping was this set from Purple Onion...love their simplicity.   So, I got them out and stamped the panel then cut it into squares and mounted them on the side of my card using pop dots. 
The sentiment is from Penny Black and the scoring lines are done with my Scor-bug.
Thanks for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies; stamp:  Purple Onion, Penny Black/ Distress ink/ Scorbug/ Memento bl


5 comments:

sandie said...

Wow Karen, made from scraps on your desk, how wonderful. I really love your card using the background of distress inks-you know I am a fan!
The colouring is striking. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Beautiful new cards, love them all. Turquoie color is my favorite.

Loll said...

Wow ... now that's a beautiful card ... and made from a leftover scrap - fabulous! Loll xx

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! Love the color!