Saturday 23 November 2013

Snowy Days


Good morning....are you busy creating Christmas cards as the big day gets closer?  In the past, I ran out of time but this year I was determined to start earlier.  So, here is today's card.  I was inspired by the challenge at Splitcoast from a Pinterest board featured there (pic below).  
I sponged Distress inks (what else eh?) over the snowflake mask and added faux stitching around the edges to create my main panel.  I have really enjoyed playing with this great mask from Simon Says Stamps.  I stamped my sentiment then added the snowflake and the half pearls.
Thanks for coming by.

Supplies:  stamps; Paper Smooches/ mask and snowflake die-SSS/ Distress inks/ bl gel pen


2 comments:

Lin said...

Just love this, Karen! Such a happy blue!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Karen
Fabulous card... I have that mask but not tried it with inks.... Only embossing paste....
Hugs Sylvie xxx