Friday 28 March 2014

Round We Go

Happy Friday!  I am here with a fun card today...just playing with inks and stamps again.  I was inspired by the challenge at Splitcoast- use circles.  I just bought the new Scribble Circles from PTI and it is such a fun set to play with.  
I began my card by masking a strip then rubbing Distress inks in yellow, red and orange on my card front.  I grabbed my circle stamp set and stamped away using Black Memento ink.  Leaving the mask in place, I splattered my card with water then with white acrylic paint.  I then removed the mask and scored the edges of the masked area and added the sentiment.
Really easy to mail too, as it is only one layer.

Adding my card to these challenges:
CAS on Sunday- ONE LAYER
Paper Crafting Journey- ANYTHING GOES

Supplies:  stamps- PTI, Avery Elle/ Distress inks/ Memento ink/ ScorPal/ twine

10 comments:

shirley-bee said...

What? It's not blue! But it's fabulous all the same :)

anja curvers said...

Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

Susanne Vargas said...

Another gorgeous card with those awesome scribble circles! Love everything about it - the colors, the layout, the splatters....

Jeanette said...

Love this!!

maria's knutselplezier said...

Wow Karen what a beauty , I really love this one, great colours and design, love the way what you did with the text!!

Greetings
Maria

Nonni said...

Brilliant card. I love everything in this -the colors, the layout, stamp, splatters. Such a great card!

Carla said...

LOVE that background - totally gorgeous card!

Gabi MeWi said...

Gorgeous background.

Zw@@n said...

Great background! I like the colours and the circles. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!
Luv, Wilma

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So different from your garden cards above, but I love. I think the scribble circle set looks like it could be fun but I can't see buying the one thing I can draw (scribbles) but I know I'd never get them as nice as the stamps. The font of that greeting is perfect for this card.