Tuesday 3 February 2015

Valentine Mail

Morning.  As I turned the calendar to February, it made me think of hearts and Valentine's Day.  I remembered seeing this cute design somewhere in blogland so grabbed the newly released Penny Black set called POSTED WITH LOVE.
Such a cute and fun set to play with.

I began by cutting my paper on the angle then stamped my images.  I mounted that onto a piece of red DP with pop dots.  I stamped the little red heart on the same DP and pop dot mounted it over the 'Air Mail' stamped image.

I am also adding my card to these challenges:


Time Out- VALENTINE'S DAY/ HEART

Addicted to CAS- HUGS and KISSES

Simon Says- ANYTHING GOES

Simply Create Too- VALENTINE'S DAY

Addicted to Stamps- CAS

 Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look. 

Supplies:  stamps- Penny Black/ Bl. Memento ink/ pop dots/ DP

17 comments:

Sarn said...

Very cool and would be perfect to send to the male of the species as it's not mega cutesy. xxx

Sue said...

Hi Karen, great layout and colours, the red, white and black is a fabulous combination! Thank you for sharing at ATSM :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

WTG - this is fabulous Karen! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS~

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a simple and sweet card. That designer paper really makes the design pop!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Karen, this is so cute! I just love the angles and the great sentiment with the paper-pieced heart! Ah!! Sending warm hugs!

Anonymous said...

So cute Karen!!

sandie said...

Great design Karen and fan DSP. Thanks for joining Time out

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, this is such a pretty card, Karen! Love your angled design and beautiful papers! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

Susanne Vargas said...

What a sweet card!

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous card.
Elaine

Mandy said...

Wonderful CAS card Karen! I love how you've created the look of an envelope, fab ides
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Shona Chambers said...

This is such a fantastic design and love how you used the same pattern in the heart as along the bottom of the card. So glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT and ATSM!!

cm said...

What a wonderful 'envelope' card you've created! I struggle with angled panels, so when I see designers use them, I'm always extra delighted. Your angles here: so eye-catching! Thank you for sharing in the ATSM gallery!
~c

Taunya Butler said...

I saw this on another blog or on facebook - I can't recall but I loved it then and I love it now!! What an awesome and cool cas design for a card!! So well done, my hat is definitely off to you!!! Hope you have a happy day!!

Erica said...

Great design for a Valentine snail mail card.
We're happy you joined in our challenge at Simply Create Too, no. 78, Valentines/Hearts.
Join us again soon.
Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

Bobby said...

Just came here from FB. I'm way behind on commenting so glad I saw it there. It's wonderful, Karen. Love the angles and bright red DP.

Deepti said...

Such a cool and CAS design :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!