Monday 13 May 2013

Hello


Happy Hello to you.  A quick card I made using the watercolouring technique on my stamps by colouring first with Memento markers then spraying with water before stamping.  Since these markers are water based, adding the water gives a beautifully blended colour effect.
I splattered some dark green ink on top and framed the ferns in an oval cut with a Spellbinder die.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.
Have a great week.

Supplies:  stamps; Hero Arts/ Memento markers/ black pearls, pop dots

8 comments:

Annalize said...

Fresh and gorgeous!

Virginia L. said...

Love the shades of green! The window and twine details are lovely, Karen! What I love the most is the tiny splatter--awesome!

Jutta said...

Wonderful card made with one of my favorite stamps.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow! This is beautiful!!! I love the little splatters on here and the water coloring on this stamp is beautiful!

canadian_liner said...

Loving all the white space on your cards, Karen. It lets the eye rest on the really beautiful focal images--you have lots of fun playing with different media! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog this week. Happy Victoria Day!

SandeeNC said...

How pretty and I love the w/b combination with the pop of green! Thank you so much for stoppin by my blog, I always love having visitors!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

lostinpaper said...

The watercolour effect on these fern leaves makes them so soft and pretty, what a stunning card Karen!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card Karen!
Thank You~