Wednesday 22 May 2013

OLW141- Repeat After Me


Welcome to another week for the OLW Challenge (One Layer Wednesdays).  This week the challenge is:

Repeat After Me- create a repeat background using the same stamp.  

My card masculine card was created by stamping the background with the explosion stamp from The Alley Way on an angle and then just colouring one of the explosions with Copics.  I stamped the sentiment and coloured it the same then for a 'POP', I added Glossy Accents to the coloured areas.  Quick and easy and perfect for one of my little guys having a birthday.

Really hope you get a chance to play along this week.  Here are all the details:




OLW141 RULES

1. Create a one-layer card.  That is defined as a single layer of card stock folded in half. No other layers      
    allowed!

2. Create a card with a repeated background pattern using one stamp.  Add a link to your card if you can.                
   Remember to keep embellishments  to a minimum and NO ADDITIONAL LAYERS of cardstock.
3. Post your card online and link it to the InLinkz button underneath.  If you link to your blog, please link to  
    the specific post, not your blog’s main page.
4. HAVE FUN! I am looking forward in seeing what you create!



4 comments:

Ardyth said...

Oh fun! Can't wait to play along!

Joyce said...

Love this challenge and this card. I am already spinning with ideas in my head, and your card has given me wonderful inspiration.

Virginia L. said...

What a fun challenge! Love your repeated use of images! Perfect take, Karen!

G Peplow said...

Hi Karen, What a great card! I love the explosions! Great idea for this weeks challenge!!