Thursday 13 June 2013

I Quite Like You


This morning when I checked out the challenge at Splitcoast; make a one layer card, I just knew I wanted to play along.  Also the challenge at Addicted to CAS, circles just inspired me to make this card.  
I started by punching a hole so I could stamp the bright blue flower on the inside of my card.  I added the circle border and sentiment then went back in with a white Signo gel pen and added the dots to the center of the flower.  Easy and fresh.
Hope your week is going well and thanks so much for taking the time to come and have a peek.

Supplies:  stamps; The Alley Way, WPlus9/ Memento ink/ circle punch/ twine


6 comments:

Loll said...

Hi Karen. Fabulous design. LOVE the bright blue and green ... so great together! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll xx

Darnell said...

I love your modern flower and graphic circle design, Karen! And, of course, the sediment is adorable!!

joy said...

Sweet sentiment and a wonderful one layer card, Karen! Love the blue flower peeking through.

Ellen Taylor said...

I quite like this card! fab color combo and peekaboo flower! tfs

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, I love this clean and graphic card! I have that sentiment set and haven't even opened it. I guess it's time. ;) Hope you are doing well, Karen!!

Unknown said...

Stunning and stylish card Karen - love the combo of lime green and that splash of blue. Thanks so much for joining us for this challenge at A2CAS.

Karen x